A selection of books on the theme of ‘Express Yourself’ to promote and support good mental health in Children and Young People.
Click on a book title to find out more or search LibrariesWest.
- Gay and Lesbian History For Kids by Jerome Pohlen
- Little Leaders: Exceptional Men in Black History by Vashti Harrison
- Challenge Everything by Blue Sandford
- This Book is Anti-Racist by Tiffany Jewell
- Elena Vanishing by Elena Dunkle
- Love Frankie by Jacqueline Wilson
- Imaginary Fred by Eoin Colfer
- Good Night Stories For Rebel Girls by Elena Favilli
- The Talk: Conversations About Race, Love and Truth by Wade Hudson (Ed)
- How Women Won The Vote by Susan Campbell Bartoletti
- Fearless Fairy Tales by Konnie Huq
- Dark Sky Rising: Reconstruction and the Dawn of Jim Crow by Henry Louis Gates, Jr